Monday, May 28, 2012

Long night, longer day



Sunday was...unproductive. Lying in bed, taking midday nap, going to play with the dogs and end up eating dinner with friends definitely meant there was a long night ahead. At least I was capable of saying "no" to watch MIB3 (will def. be watching it on wed).
I finished editing the pictures at 8 and then procrastinated my way to 2:30am completing a total of TWO pages (fail!). Clearly today I was extra tired at work and time flew as I tried completing mu essay. Still haven’t sent it...I would love to have some feedback before sending it tomorrow.

On the other hand, I have THREE mores day at the office!!! I think I’ve never been so excited about a day before...but May 31; I can't wait for you to get here!! My cousin Dani got here today, I'm extremely happy about having her, I feel that I really need someone who knows me well right now to be able to talk and get some advice.

Alright, Skype time with the parents! Goodnighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment